Tuesday, June 28, 2011

7 Twitter Rules You Must Ignore

Thanks for sharing this article Alessandro!  I've been playing catch up and toying around on Twitter with the hash tag feature.  I think I finally got it!  But I liked this article because it does bring up many myths.  One in particular is the one stating that twitter is not for businesses.  I could see twitter being a great tool for the supermarket industry (my husband's business): tweet when prices are going up (he constantly tells me when to stock up on items as he hears when prices are going up with or without packaging getting smaller!); tweet a link to the new weekly sales flyer; tweet to announce a new location or special sale.  Can you imagine the boost on twitter if a customer who refered to a specific tweet got a special sale price?  It beats having to have a special card!

No comments:

Post a Comment