Sunday, June 5, 2011

What a Wonderful Weekend

Hello fellow 597ers!  Hope you are enjoying the fabulous weather we are finally having!  I've taken a short break from school work to play both Mom and Dad to the girls - attending/coaching softball, transporting from a Six Flags fieldtrip, cutting the grass, cleaning the house, and so on.  Kevin's in Orlando on a business trip until Tuesday. 

Anyway, just thought I'd let you know that I've added a section called "In the Book Bag" and lists the current books in my book bag.  Feel free to share any thoughts if you've read any of them!  It's quite a mix: YA (so I can finally finish that log!); adult (two books Lindsey bought me at the Book Fair for Mother's Day); two books for this course and two for the next two summer session classes. 

2 comments:

  1. What a good idea for a post! I've read the James Paul Gee book, as you might guess...and found it worthwhile. I think I might like to ready the Baym book, will be interested to see what you think of both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your "book bag" feature! Shadow of the Wind is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete